Current Issue of The Journal: Contents
VOLUME 55, NUMBER 3, 2014
MARYLAND GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY JOURNAL Vol. 55, no. 3, 2014 (In stock - $15.00), 196 pages
- “Edward Simmons of Dorchester County and His Descendants,” By Jacqueline Simmons Hedberg
- “The Baxter Family: Linking Generations from Pennsylvania to Maryland,” By Rebecca Whitman Koford
- “Confirming the Place of Origin and Identity of German Immigrants: A Baltimore Case Study Using German Church Records,” By Druscilla J. Null
- “Identifying the Father of Adam Houshalter Junr from Washington County in 1778: A Case Study Using Direct and Indirect Evidence,” By Jane F. Burgess
- “Baltimore County Administration Bonds: Part 3 of Liber 1, 1667–1776,” By Robert W. Barnes
- “George Davidson: Did He Really Head for Indiana?” By Helen Hinchliff
- “St. Joseph’s Roman Catholic Church of Baltimore City: Burial Records 1849–1850 and 1859–1861,” By John Siemon
- “Marylanders in the War of 1812: Buried in the Congressional Cemetery,” By James P. Burgess
- "Genealogy Crossword Puzzle: Maryland and the French and Indian War,” By Jane F. Burgess
- “Genealogy Quiz Answers,” By Jane F. Burgess
- Esgar. Queen Anne’s County, Maryland, Marriage References and Family Relationships, 1706–1800. By Robert W. Barnes.
- Ljungstedt. The County Court Note-Book, Volumes I – X, and Ancestral Proofs and Probabilities, Numbers 1 – 4. By Robert W. Barnes.
- Board for Certification of Genealogists. Genealogy Standards. 50th Anniversary Edition. By Jane F. Burgess.
- Garrett. New Castle County, Delaware, Land Records, 1777–1785. By Allender Sybert.
- Hamilton. Northampton County, Virginia, Census Records, 1820–1840. By Allender Sybert.
- Ports. Genealogy at a Glance: Maryland Genealogy Research. By Robert W. Barnes.
- Morgan. Genealogy at a Glance: FamilySearch.org Research. By Robert W. Barnes.
- Mitchell. Genealogy at a Glance: Scots-Irish Genealogy Research. By Robert W. Barnes.