Current Issue of The Journal: Contents
VOLUME 56, NUMBER 1, 2015
MARYLAND GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY JOURNAL Vol. 56, no. 1, 2015 (In stock - $15.00), 196 pages
- "Michael and Anastasia Earlougher: Searching for their European Origins," by Helen Hinchliff
- "Some Immigrants to Baltimore in 1784," by Helen Hinchliff
- "The Revolutionary War Service of Captain Daniel Dorsey," by John D. Trezise
- "Maryland Revolutionary Pensioners Who Moved to Tennessee," by Robert W. Barnes
- "War of 1812 Records in Maryland Outside of the National Archives," by Rebecca Whitman Koford
- "Gleanings from the Baltimore County Orphans’ Court Proceedings Part 8: 1809-1810," by Allender Sybert
- "Examining a Family’s Bible Records: Bible of Ebenezer Bradford Hebbard and His Wife Christiana Smith Sim of Western Maryland and Baltimore County," by Jane F. Burgess
- "Abstracting a Deed of Release: Grantor and Grantee from Maryland and Recorded in Connecticut," by Jane F. Burgess
- "Clabough Family Bible," by Christos Christou, Jr.
- "Genealogy Crossword Puzzle: Maryland and the American Revolution," by Jane F. Burgess
- "Stephen Lauer Photographs," by Nancy Waters Lauer
- Barnes. Colonial Families of Maryland II: They Came, They Flourished, and Some Moved On. By Allender Sybert.
- Ports. Baltimore County, Maryland, Marriage Licenses, May 1, 1823 to April 28, 1832. By Robert W. Barnes.
- Peden. Harford County, Maryland, Marriage References and Family Relationships, 1825–1850. By Robert W. Barnes.
- Skinner. Abstracts of the Debt Books of the Provincial Land Office of Maryland. Frederick County, Volumes I, II, III, IV, V, VI. By Allender Sybert.
- Marshall. Charles County, Maryland, Wills, 1791–1801, Will Book AF-11. By Allender Sybert.
- Skinner. Abstracts of the Obituary Book, 1826–1849, Sussex County, Delaware. By Allender Sybert.
- Mills. Quick-Sheet: Your Stripped-Bare Guide to Citing Sources. By Robert W. Barnes.
- Mills. Quick-Sheet: Your Stripped-Bare Guide to Historical ‘Proof’." By Robert W. Barnes.
- Drury. The Brewer Family of Maryland, and Descendants in Kentucky and Missouri. By Betty deKeyser.
- McMahon. A Weekend of Genealogy: Things to Know and Do Online and Offline. By Robert W. Barnes.